AUDIO NEWS RELEASE (ANR)
Our ANR’s are written and produced by CBS personnel inside the world headquarters of CBS Radio in New York. Clients receive full consultation, scripting, production and distribution to Westwood One's 517 radio outlets In addition, we also work closely with national entities such as CNN Radio and USA Radio Network, to distribute your ANR.
Our Radio Electronic Press Kits include all the great features of our video EPKs but at a substantially reduced cost. They are distributed to a number of worldwide and business related radio outlets and feeds. In fact, many of our clients opt to edit their video electronic press kit into an audio version. In this way, they are able to harness the power of radio and reach an entirely different audience—all for a nominal cost.
We now have several satellite distribution platforms:
- XDS System
- An estimate of the stations (not audience estimate) which have access to audio satellite signals distributed on our XDS platform is approximately 4,500 stations. There are approximately 3,000 XDS receivers tuned to that satellite carrier and those receivers service the approximate 4,500 stations.
- WestwoodOne (formerly Cumulus Media Networks) branded products distributed on this platform include: ABC News Radio, CBS Sports Radio, Huckabee Report, Savage Nation, Daly Download with Carson Daly, American Country Countdown with Kix Brooks and many others
- An additional “pro” about distributing on the XDS platform is that XDS receivers have a built-in digital recorder. This allows stations to record programming and not settling for fixed re-feed times. Stations can designate record times and playback times by configuring their receiver via a Web interface. The MAX receiver does not have the record and playback capability
- MAX System (this is the platform used by WestwoodOne)
- An estimate of the stations (not audience estimate) which have access to audio satellite signals distributed on our MAX platform is approximately 3,000 stations. There are approximately 2,200 MAX receivers tuned to that satellite carrier and those receivers service the approximate 3,000 stations.
- WestwoodOne branded products distributed on this platform include: CBS Radio News, CBS Sports Radio, CNBC Business Radio, The Dennis Miller Show, The Clark Howard Show, Overnight America and many others
Just look at the total Audience Reach……40 million listeners per week
Westwood One's Network has 30 million listeners per week
CNN Hourly Radio…9 million listeners per week
CNN Headline News…1 million listeners per week